Function: Founder / Retired
- Determine main activities of grant in the project.
- Identify resources and personnel needed including budgeting for a grant manager if applicable.
- Set goals, objectives, and outcomes in the project
- Describe evaluation methods
- Provide baseline data and research to prove need
- Determine what will be included budget for a certain project.
- Oversees implementation of processes and products to increase project management effectiveness.
- To provide strategic and tactical advice on program/project planning and execution.
- Approves the appointment of Project Managers.
- Facilitates approval (through Project Review Boards) for scope and objectives, schedule and resources, roles and responsibilities of all projects.
- Oversees development and deployment of enterprise project controls tools, methodologies, and systems.
- Coordinates recurrent enterprise program/project budgets and resource forecasts.
- Resource, budget, timing, and deliverables issues resolution for all enterprise programs and projects.
- Oversees coaching and mentoring of project team members in the use of project management tools and processes and develops training standards for project managers.