Function: Project consultant
- Serves as a leader and mentor to the team members of the company. Every work and decision must be supervised by the NGO Project Manager.
- In charge of checking the development of the Ngo by checking reports, proposals, presentations and documentations.
- Protecting and maintain the Ngo’s status. If the trend is upward or progressive, she is making sure that they will maintain it.
- Responsible for balancing and accounting budget for the project they are going to make.
- Analyses the projects. The advantages and disadvantages of implementing it.
- Oversees risk management process.
- Oversees the development of effective project program/project tools to aid in process standardization).
- Oversees development of enterprise program/project business cases, plans, budgets, and resource requirements.
- Facilitates resolution of enterprise multi-project resource and integration conflicts.