Zedy E. Zuberi
Function: Field operational officer
- Ensure that the organization’s programs and services appropriately address the community’s needs.
- Provides day-to-day support and strategic guidance on operations, human resources, legal, and security matters
- Responsible for new country NGO Registration: selection of and close coordination with legal firms, including negotiating terms and scopes of work, submission of organizational documentation, etc.
- Supports and ensures compliance with organization, donor, and host-country regulations
- Works closely with field offices to improve and streamline operational systems, processes, and policies
- Provides training and orientation to HQ and field-based staff, as requested
- Assist and participate in project plans of the organization’s services and programs reach the community.
- To ensure effective public relations, including service as agents of the organization in the community.
- Oversee cooperative action of the organization in coalitions and joint fund raising.
- Ensure the cooperation between project volunteers, students and the community.